X-Shorts : Wolverine X-Shorts : Wolverine

Correcting Mr.Wiseguy "Movie is not Lore" gronhox2, the movie was made in cooperation with Stan Lee, in fact, all Marvel shit was basically made in cooperation with Stan Lee, the movie is as much lore as the comics are, the only point to make, is that if you know comics, you know there are kind of different 'universes' so to say, so what's true in one doesn't have to be true in another, in one universe a character is the brother/daughter of another character, in the other s/he is not, so according to the movie Lore, this is quite true.

Go and fuck yourself will be my ending note.

Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

Fantastic and flawless and goddamn funny as ALWAYS :D

Game of The Year Edition Game of The Year Edition

The animating was done very well, practically flawless, with an egoraptoresque style which everyone knows and loves (haha ripoff engine ;) ) the voices could use some work though, and I'm not talking about the voice acting which was wonderful, but more about the quality, you just need a better microphone so it seems. One star went away for the voice quality, and one half because I don't really like 'it's funny because it's true' comedies because what I always picture when looking at this kind of comedy is a bunch of whining kids :D
That's all :D

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

WELL FUCKING DONE

This should go on TV as advertisement for Skyrim, it's so well done :D

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

HA!

The Friends part was hilarious shit.

Dark Elf anal loop (NSFW) Dark Elf anal loop (NSFW)

Lol.

I never would've expected my song to be used in something like this :D
However, you should make it loop better methinks :P

Great job.

Epic Love Epic Love

EPIC

SLOW LOVE

A very random cowboy A very random cowboy

Hey you used my song!

Awesome shiznizzle!

Secret Mission 7 Secret Mission 7

Zero.

I'm sorry, but spamming the BBS with your personal vendettas isn't the best way to keep your cool going.

I will give you criticism:

Points for Improvement:
1. Give style to written out things, don't use usual lettertypes.
2. Work on your drawings of everything, it was really sloppy, just put more work into it, like three times as much work.
3. Replay button at end.
4. Better storyline; it just came out of the blue.
5. Make it longer, with more moments of tension.

That's all.

Brownish responds:

Thanks for the critiscm but ...i didn't spam the bbs :[

animated finger chart animated finger chart

It's nice for starting saxophonists...

Nice flash for people who want to learn how to play the Saxophone, BUT, as you said the sound was really rubbish, I suggest you to find a way to improve your recordings and reupload it, it'll be many times better.